GCSEPod and Other Revision Resources and Support
You can find a copy of the exam timetable for Summer 2017 here.
Support in School
Miss Kimberley is available every lunch-time in Room 60 and offers extra support to year 11 students with revision/course work, completing college applications, information advice and guidance.
Miss Kimberley also runs a Homework Club in the Library after school (Monday – Thursday from 3.35pm-4.30pm). All students are welcome to come along for help and support with homework, general revision and coursework.
Remember there are revision hints and tips in Moodle for you to use and you can access them by following the steps below:
- Login to Moodle https://moodle.balshaws.org.uk/ with your school username and password
- Locate and open the PSHE folder
- Locate and open the Year 11 Revision folder
- Open the Year 11 Revision Support course
- Select the Enrol Me option
You will then have access to all the revision information that you require.
GCSEPod is a very useful tool that enables learning material to be accessed from a mobile device.
- Letter from Mrs Boardman about GCSEPod - sent to parents January 2017
- GCSEPod Intial Update letter from Mrs Boardman
- GCSEPod Quick Start Guide
- GCSEPod Full Student User Guide
Watch these supporting videos from @GCSEPod
More information about GSCEPod
Top Revision Tips from GCSEPod